MEET THE DIETITIAN TEAM
Australian Accredited Practising Dietitian
Geraldine Perez is an accredited practising dietitian in Australia with a special interest in IBS, gut health and food intolerance.
Her daughter had food intolerance as a baby and her husband has IBS. These challenges have inspired her to keep her private practice focused on gastrointestinal conditions.
Additionally, she is an author for many gut health articles, and has worked with FODMAP Friendly and other local businesses to run successful seminars on IBS and the low FODMAP diet to dietitians and the general public.
Geraldine completed the Monash University online FODMAP training for dietitians in 2018.
Accredited Practising Dietitian in Australia
- Bachelor of Nutrition and Dietetics (Honours – Class 1), 2010
- FODMAP Friendly Seminar Series 2017
- Monash University Low FODMAP Training for Health Professionals 2017
- DAA Professional Certificate in Food Allergy & Intolerance 2018
- Observation at RPAH Allergy Unit
- SIBO Doctor Bi-Phasic SIBO Treatment Protocol (ongoing)