MEET THE DIETITIAN TEAM
New Zealand based Registered Dietitian
Anna Sloan is a FODMAP trained Registered Dietitian in New Zealand. She works as a Registered Dietitian and nutrition consultant at Nutrition Connection. Her many years of experience allows her to provide specialised advice for coeliac disease, irritable bowel syndrome, heart disease and nutritional adequacy for all ages. She has a strong background in paediatrics, particularly allergies, intolerances and restricted/fussy eating.
Anna also works at Waitemata District Health Board, and has been instrumental at improving access to dietitians for outpatients referred via the hospital. She lectures at Massey University, and is a regular media consultant for radio and TV in New Zealand.
Anna completed the Monash University online FODMAP training for dietitians in 2019.
Registered Dietitian in the New Zealand
- NZ Registered Dietitian
- Bachelor of Consumer and Applied Science (Human Nutrition)
- Post Graduate Diploma (Dietetics) (Masters Equiv.)
- Otago University, New Zealand
- Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Monash University, Australia
- Monash University FODMAP Dietitian Training: 2019